Monday 19 October 2009

Loving TED


I'm not sure who Ted is and not really bothered either to be honest, but I got pointed in this direction by Sally in my last tutorial and lost most of Sunday afternoon to this web page. I enjoyed the Phillipe Stark talk, very flamboyant, not too much sense being spoken - very French. Sagmeister has a couple on there too and I have a new found fondness for the Austrian now. I liked his work but never really "got" him, but "Stefan Sagmeister What He Has Learned", was a great insight to him and and now I soooo "get" him. Fantastic! Inspiring and interesting. Oh, and its free!

Something here for everyone. So many talks, not enough time, but if you do have time, I recommend this from Rory Sutherland.
Vice Chairman of Ogilvy Group and one of the best Ad men this counrty has produced. Follow his blog here

No comments: