Wednesday 17 June 2009

Summer stuff




I'm doing evening classes in Graphic Design as well as my Uni course and I've just finished it. It's been a bit of a slog to be honest, the standard isn't too high and as a result I lost interest around Christmas time, but as I'm a stubborn bugger, I wanted to see it through.

My final project was to produce a poster themed around Sanctuary. After doing all my research etc., I decided to do complete it on the War and Remembrance Day. This is my final poster. It doesn't really rank amongst my greatest achievements but I think I executed the poster well and it also helped me gain some new Photoshop skills too :-)

For some reason the colour has inverted during the uploading process...hmm...will leave for now and try and again later.

2 comments:

Anivy said...

For some reason Blogger inverts images that are CMYK JPGs, if you make a web-ready RGB version it won't invert it.

Nice work btw. :D

JamesRoberts said...

I just realised that you left a comment on my blog months ago...thanks for the advice and the compliment, I really appreciate it...and sorry for not acknowledging it before.

To be honest I didn't really think anyone actually read it :-D

Hope things are going well for you having left the course.