Thursday 28 January 2010

Live brief - MADD Events Communication

Subject: RE: Feedback on Logo Designs for MADD Events and 'Spectacle in the Square'
> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:31:20 +0000
> From: 3185292@aucb.ac.uk
> To: aly67_2000@hotmail.com
>
> Hi Alycia
>
> Thank you for your feedback, it was great to hear you and your teams views and I apologise for not being able to present my ideas to you all myself, I had to work.
>
> I'm delighted that you are interested in two of my designs. I will incorporate the word "events" into the logo and send it to you when it is complete. If you wish to make any changes from there, please let me know.
>
> I will also amend the 2nd logo (spectacle in the square) to be more eye catching, bold and spread the tag line over two lines; as per your comments. Are you happy with the colours for this logo or would you prefer a change?
>
> I will send both the amended logos as soon as they are finished.
>
> If you wish to meet to discuss any ideas further, you can email me to arrange a time. I am free all this week and if necessary this weekend too.
>
> Regards
> James

No comments: