Tuesday 26 January 2010

Live Brief - MADD Events

I have produced some logo ideas for a live brief from a group of students studying a BA (Hons) in Event management.

The company is called "MADD Events" (Music, Arts, Drama, Dance) and they needed a company logo and also a logo for an event this summer called " Showcasing Bournemouth's Performing Arts on a Journey Through 200 Years".

With so many elements to focus on in the title of the company and the event, it was hard to know where to concentrate my efforts. I chose to go with bright colours and bold typography, to reflect the energy and impact of music, arts, drama and dance.

The turnaround was quite quick, which should help me when I'm working in industry to get ideas down and develop them. With my working commitments I wasn't able to dedicate as much time to it as I would have liked, but the most frustrating aspect was I was unable to present my ideas in person for the same reason. I would have enjoyed to hear the feedback they gave first hand as it would have been very valuable and influence how I work on future projects



No comments: