Thursday 28 January 2010

Live brief - MADD Events Further Feedback

Thanks James; I will look forward to receiving those amendments shortly.

With regards to the colour of the 'Spectacle in the Square' logo, I think it would be nice to see a few different colours and we can then make a decision based on which one we like the best.

Unfortunately I can't meet with you this week but I am around on Monday. Once I have received your designs on Sunday, I can let you know whether or not we have chosen to use any of your work and if so, arrange to meet with you to discuss the next step.

Should you be interested, I do have another project that I would like to work with Visual Comms Students on. I am sending the brief over to Neil today.

Thanks for your time, your effort hasn't gone unnoticed.

Have a good weekend and I'll look forward to seeing the amendments.

Kindest regards,
Alycia

P.S. Should you have time to design any more 'Spectacle in the Square' logos, it would be nice to see some comparisons.

No comments: