Sunday 21 February 2010

D&AD Update

I have come up with some really interesting ideas for D&AD during a brain storming session. I don't want to go into too much detail here as I'll go through it with Claire and Wen tomorrow after another intense session with Dr. Anna!

Some ideas for The Metro brief: The city is fast and tough, and if you can't take it, hard luck! The City is where it is all happening, and I think The Metro needs to reflect this and tap into it.

Who wouldn't read the Metro?
Who wishes they could read The Metro?
Always on the move - no time to waste.

It sounds lame now I've written it on here but I've got some strong ideas. I am hoping to convince my "team" tomorrow that we can use some of this, unless they have something better obviously!

Also got some good concepts for The Bodyshop Brief and Quaker packaging, but having just read back some of the Metro ideas, I'll leave them on the sketch pad for now!

No comments: