Monday 15 February 2010

PPRD2

So after putting all my live briefs together last night into folders, I am ready for the hand in. Most of my work for this unit is in this blog so it seems to strange to have a hand when I have so little to actually hand in, but that is the advantage of a blog! My C.V is pretty much up to date ow and I have a designed a simple A3 portfolio for the visit this week of Aquent for portfolio advice. Once again, my birthday books came in handy for layout and typography tips!

I have enjoyed using the blog for recording events as I love writing, and will keep on making entries, at least for the duration of the course. I have also enjoyed following other students, particularly last years 2nd years as it gave me a taste of what was to come and the standards that would be expected.

I have had a couple of pieces of feedback from people too, one with advice of why the colour was inverting on an image I'd uploaded (another student) and another from the Soil Association after I blogged about the brochure I'd received from them.

I think this is the sort of thing future employers will look at too so I am keen to keep blogging!

Edit: I actually have another week until the hand in!

No comments: