Thursday 4 February 2010

Live Brief - MADD Events - more communication!

Having been hassled...sorry, contacted again by the MADD Events group, this time via text, I have liaised with Claire and taken the CMYK values of her design and changed mine appropriately.

The MADD team seem quite stressed as their deadline draws closer. In fact, as their deadline draws closer, so does mine. At first it was by Fri afternoon, then by Thurs afternoon and now it is by Thurs early afternoon! Despite the moving of the goal posts, I have met the deadline, mainly because the changes required were minimal and also because I managed my time well in order to be able to complete the design with the minimum fuss.

I was unsure of what format to pass the logo to the MADD group and Claire said the best way was a high resolution JPeg and as a pdf. document. Never send the original was also stressed! Obvious thing to say but I was going to until told otherwise, another lesson learned!

I have now mailed the final logo to the group and they have asked to meet tomorrow (Fri 5th) to go over a few things with Claire and myself. I'm not sure what more there is to discuss but I will attend the meeting regardless.

No comments: