Sunday 14 February 2010

Live brief - image consultants update

I had some samples printed of this business card last week for the client. They love the design and are really happy with the outcome but after conducting some market research (a little late in the day maybe?) are considering changing the wording of the card from "Image Consultant" to "Stylist" as the research concluded that not enough people were familiar with the original term but could relate more to stylist.

I am awaiting confirmation of the change but it will only be this that changes (I hope) and after this, the client has asked me to begin work on a website. Due to my work and Uni commitments I have said that I can't really dedicate much time until I have finished my Professional Project but I will start on it as soon as I can.

I kept the silhouette from the design I made in the summer but have used a more simple colour palette and changed the typeface to Gill Sans. It has a more professionals feel than the previous card and makes the company a lot more approachable and friendly.

No comments: